Smokin' Scouts Club

The Diesel Scout Network

How many diesel Scouts will be at RMIHR and would anyone be interested in some kind of get together? Even just to raise the hoods and do some talking.

R. Dale Durham
Colorado Springs, CO

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dale,

This is a great idea. It's always good to see what others have done to solve problems, enhance performance, etc. looking at the schedule it looks like Friday afternoon / evening is open. How about a late afternoon/ evening get together / Hootenanny/ wrench-a-thon / whatever? Also any other time except the BBQ, Binder follies, and the sled pull for me. Hmmmm, mebbe we should have a Diesel class for the pull...

I can bring my electronic timing meter if anyone wants their timing checked. I always pack a few spare parts as well. I don't know fersure what I am taking, but somewhere between hitchiking and a load of Binders, most likely I will just drive my '80 Traveler.

Eldon
I'll have the na diesel Scout but doubt if it could do a pull. However, I would be curious just how many inches or feet it could pull. Friday would be OK with me for doing something. I'm not doing registration this year so RMIHR should be a lot more fun.

I posted on the BB Diesel Forum also and there are a couple of others, Jim West and Chris Keck, that might have diesel Scouts.

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Eldon McFarling.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service